I need you input about the importance about prayer in our lives as believers??
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Die Here is Groet…
Kyle has been elected has CHAIRMAN for the RCL all the learners in the school has to report to him grade 7,8 and 9 and he takes their concerns to the principal and the board.
Last week he got his report and he PASSED, now this might sound like what is the big deal because he passed guys he has not being doing very well at school they said he has a concentration problem Kyle he cant sit still for to long and cant concentrate for longer than 15 minutes (the devil must go take a jump) he has being to social workers, Psychiatrist he has been put on depression tables (which we stopped) he went through a difficult time at school. If I go into more detail the email will be to long.
Evange said in one of the meeting that we need to cover our family under the blood and I took that I took it for myself and applied it, I prayed everyday and asked God to cover both him and Kelly under the blood and for the Holy Spirit to go and prepare the school/ class rooms for them, that they would receive the wisdom and knowledge that they need for the day and that God would up lift Kyle and what He has placed in him to come forth at the right time and right season. I prayed and asked God that I want to see his hand move in my family and I saw that this week.
He is now the CHAIRMAN of RCL – Representative Council of Learners this is after they have told him that he will not make it and he needs to go to another school because he is not on the same level as the other kids God has come and turned it around for His word says” no weapon formed against me shall prosper, I am the Head and not the tail, through God all things are possible” He has broken the curses that has been placed on his life - in his school report they said he has done well the teacher said she cant believe it his a different child.
God is using him as young as he is and His taking him into higher heights this is the God that we serve.
I just had to share this testimony because Kyle is now Mr CHAIRMAN….
1 comment:
Die Here is Groet…
Kyle has been elected has CHAIRMAN for the RCL all the learners in the school has to report to him grade 7,8 and 9 and he takes their concerns to the principal and the board.
Last week he got his report and he PASSED, now this might sound like what is the big deal because he passed guys he has not being doing very well at school they said he has a concentration problem Kyle he cant sit still for to long and cant concentrate for longer than 15 minutes (the devil must go take a jump) he has being to social workers, Psychiatrist he has been put on depression tables (which we stopped) he went through a difficult time at school. If I go into more detail the email will be to long.
Evange said in one of the meeting that we need to cover our family under the blood and I took that I took it for myself and applied it, I prayed everyday and asked God to cover both him and Kelly under the blood and for the Holy Spirit to go and prepare the school/ class rooms for them, that they would receive the wisdom and knowledge that they need for the day and that God would up lift Kyle and what He has placed in him to come forth at the right time and right season. I prayed and asked God that I want to see his hand move in my family and I saw that this week.
He is now the CHAIRMAN of RCL – Representative Council of Learners this is after they have told him that he will not make it and he needs to go to another school because he is not on the same level as the other kids God has come and turned it around for His word says” no weapon formed against me shall prosper, I am the Head and not the tail, through God all things are possible” He has broken the curses that has been placed on his life - in his school report they said he has done well the teacher said she cant believe it his a different child.
God is using him as young as he is and His taking him into higher heights this is the God that we serve.
I just had to share this testimony because Kyle is now Mr CHAIRMAN….
Love you all and God bless, see you’ll tonight…
Post a Comment