I want to get more depth regarding the importance of the Jews to God & why they are God's chosen, yet they don't accept Jesus as Lord & the Bible says that no one comes to the Father, but through His son, Jesus.
Hi Mau all I can say in response to your question/comment on why God would choose for Himself a people is because of the Covenant...if you can go through the Covenant I'm sure you'll find all your questions and even much much more...stay blessed I sens you have a great zela for The Almighty...dnt grow weary..
Wow this looks very blessed finally a site where realtime believers questions and answers can be received.and comments made and received....like iron sharpens iron ---keep it up mr Booysen..
12 comments:
thanks
hello boy
from tester
Hi there this is very near-I want to know do you have a specifit topic daily,,eg How to stay pure in a deviled world?
I want to get more depth regarding the importance of the Jews to God & why they are God's chosen, yet they don't accept Jesus as Lord & the Bible says that no one comes to the Father, but through His son, Jesus.
yes I will create one soon
HELLO FROM ZAHEER
Hi Mau
yes you can get it
from Anthonio
Hi Mau all I can say in response to your question/comment on why God would choose for Himself a people is because of the Covenant...if you can go through the Covenant I'm sure you'll find all your questions and even much much more...stay blessed I sens you have a great zela for The Almighty...dnt grow weary..
Hi All
This should be an interesting blog keep it coming.....
JC
Yes let all the believers visit this blog and let share daily verses
Wow this looks very blessed finally a site where realtime believers questions and answers can be received.and comments made and received....like iron sharpens iron ---keep it up mr Booysen..
Do you still blog?
Post a Comment